Tuesday, December 6, 2005

I was looking at the picture I sent you earlier of the leaf in Massachusettes. And I was thinking about the very first picture I took with my digital camera and I thought you might like to see it too. So here it is. I found this cactus blooming in Sedona, Arizona. Hubby and I took a little trip there last year. As you can see the first pic is of the blooming cactus. The next picture is of the view from a mountain close by. We took a drive and went up the mountain and it had a turn out so people could stop and take pictures:) What a view! It was breathtaking. The third picture was takin at the cafe that was located next to the little river than ran past the inn we stayed at. We had breakfast next to where the ducks where swimming by. It was so peaceful. If you ever get a chance to visit Sedona please take advantage of everything they offer. Hubby and I want to go back next year for a few days.

  Well I hope to see you again later this week. Have a very blessed day! 

 

No comments: