Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving Day 2006

             Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderfull day yesterday. My hubby was off yesterday so we celebrated on Wednesday instead of Thursday. As you can see we ate like kings. And we are so very full. My wonderful daughter Abbea prepared everything you see. She cooked all day long. The only item I was responsible for was the turkey and it turned out wonderful.

  For Thursday dinner I made the rounds. I went out to my sisters where my family got together. We had a wonderful dinner there as well. I loved it all. I baked my famous Cream Cheese Pecan Pie. Everyone enjoyed!

  Then after I ate at my families I went over to my second family of friends:) We had another wonderful dinner. I have way over eaten! I could not even eat the dessert but I did bring it home maybe later I can indulge!

  Well have a happy weekend I have pics from my trip to San Diego Ill post tomorrow

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!  It is the day after here but still Thanksgiving your time, so I'm sliding this in under the wire!  Hahahahaha!

I swear, I didn't eat much, just one plate with some turkey, stuffing, potatoes, and then pumpkin pie, but I feel like I had thirds on servings.

Glad you had a great time!

Hugs,
Sheila