Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Martha Stewart Day

Folks,

  I watched Martha Stewart on tv today. She had Lily Chin on making a poncho for her French Bulldog. It was a great show dedicated to the crocheted poncho she recieved from an inmate in the same prison she was in. I loved all the ladies wearing their ponchos. I loved even the men wearing them too. I just wished there was more on the technique of crochet being showed. But hopefully that will be another show topic. Write to Martha and let her know we want a show on Crocheting at WWW.MarthaStewart.com  Im sure she would love to hear from us all:)

 You can purchase her poncho at her site and the proceeds are to be going to the Katrina Relief fund. Heres hoping they sell well:) Or you could make your own they have a free pattern on www.LionBrand.com

  Well Im still working on my christmas stockings for the troops I have maybe 5 more to make. I might be able to get that done tonight. Happy hooking!

No comments: