Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Going to New England

Folks,

  I didnt know if I told you or not that Im going to New England for a little vacation in October:) My hubby and I are planning on seeing the changing fall leaves. Dont that sound great? We will be flying into Boston then driving to Sturbridge Mass to stay at the old http://www.publickhouse.com/ its  2oo years old. The town is an historically accurate town . I think we will enjoy it emencely, We will stay there for 2 nights then we are heading up to Vermont then driving through New Hampshire on to Maine. Where we will be staying at The Pine Hill Inn | Rest, Relax and Indulge in Ogunquit, Maine we will be there the remainder of our stay:) Im so excited.

  In the middle of our stay we are going to head down  to A Stitch In Time *Home to meet CrochetWithDee ™ for a class in Overlay Crochet technique. I cant believe my hubby is letting me take time out to learn a new crochet stitch:) Isnt he sweet?  Im real excited to be meeting a fellow crocheter that I have admired her love of crochet.

Have a great day and Ill be chatting with you again!

No comments: