Thursday, November 3, 2005

                                     

  Heres Dee with the scarf I made for '60 scarves in 60 days' campaigne. If you want to help just crochet or knit a beautiful scarf up. And donate them to your charity of choice.

  Im going to make a few more, you all have till the end of November. Just email Dee or visit her at her site at www.CrochetwithDee.com and let her know how many you have made. I think this will be alot of fun and very fullfilling.

Im working on some squares for an afghan for a young woman who has cancer. The colors are in Peach and Teal. I have had the worst time finding Teal. But I did locate some in Blue Teal Ombre and Im making flowers out of it. As soon as I make a few Ill take a pic and let you all see them.

  Have a very happy day!

No comments: