Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Crocheting scarves

  Im working on scarves for www.crochetwithdee.com and Im having a blast. I hope to get aleast 5 more made:) We will see! I hope you all are enjoying your day today as well.

  Its been awesome here in Vegas. I dont know if you know that we have awesome weather here. And now they say it may rain :) LOL I love a little differant weather for a change.

  Im making another bed doll for my MIL this time. I had no idea what to make her so I thought why not I have the pattern put to memory! Now I just need to figure out what colors to make it!

  Well I need to get back to my crocheting you all know how it is :) Oh yea did I mention that I went for my knitting class to make socks last night. I tell you I dont know if Ill ever get a hang of knitting. I get sooooo tense trying to do just the basic knit 2 purl 2. But I figure if I keep it up I may get to like it.

  Well have a great night and Ill be back next day or two!

 

No comments: