Saturday, October 8, 2005

My beaded bracelets

I thought I would share some pictures of my beaded bracelets. I made these over the past few years. I became very depressed a few years back and I could not do anything. I could not even crochet :( I was a very sad person. But my sister Carri invited me to a beading class. I made my first bracelet and I was hooked after that. I beaded for a whole year before I could crochet again. Now Ive stopped beading and all I can do is crochet.

  I think I live and breath right now is Crochet. I love making things for the troops and for the little babies. I want to make all kinds of crochet items. Dee at www.CrochetwithDee.com has totally inspired me. I cant wait to meet her. Im taking a class from her on Thursday and Im so going to enjoy myself. She sounds absolutely wonderful. Ill be back in a week. I will take lots of pics and Ill give you a tour of my trip. Have a blessed week.

No comments: