Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Meeting CrochetwithDee

Hi all,

  Well here are the pics where I met Dee from www.CrochetwithDee.com She was a great teacher. She taught me the concept of Overlay Crochet. When I get better at it Ill show you more pics of it:)

  We got up really early on Thursday Oct.13 and we drove from Ogunquit, Maine for 4 1/2  hours to Bethel, Connecticut. It rained on us all the way there. But I got to see lots of country along the way.

  I met Ruth one of Dees students and friend. She was great fun. Boy can she crochet! She used regular yarn where I used thread to make the Overlay Crochet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a  F*A*N*T*A*S*T*I*C  scarf, Sherri!!

I love that you're pledging to make more for the "60 Scarves in 60 Days" Challenge ... email me when you're ready to ship & I'll give you an address ...

Many thanks!
Sincerely,
~Dee
journals.aol.com/crochetwithdee/CrochetWithDee/entries/1606