Monday, April 30, 2007

Another one of Dees hats

Friends,

  My sister Jerri wanted me to make her a hat made from cotton so here it is. How do you like it? I used my new 3GStudio size N hook to make it. It turned out very lacy and soft. I used Debbie Bliss Cotton/Cashmere yarn and it feels wonderful. I need to call her and let her know I have a new hat for her. She has lost her hair now. She did get a really cool wig but I know she will like this new hat. I used Dees pattern and it worked up great. You can find her pattern over at her site CrochetWithDee. She loves sharing this pattern. An you will really enjoy her site,she has really cool crochet blogging going on there.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherri,
I'm sure your sister will love her new Chemo Hat you crocheted for her -- the fact that you made it with your own two hands, surrounding each stitch with love, will bring her much joy!  :)

Your new crochet hook is beautiful too! Isn't that Debbie Bliss fiber a dream to work with?  
~Dee
www.CrochetingWithDee.com