Friday, May 4, 2007

Ripple Along progress





Heres a updated pic of my attempt at doing a Ripple sample its the soft wave from Jan Eatons book 200 Ripples. I love the book but Im not great at math and you need to do math:)


This is my sample of the soft wave. I really like the pattern Im just not sure how to put the colors together. As I go along Ill post here. And you let me know if it looks cool or not! Deal?


I joined the Ripple-Along to be able to do this afghan. I get so much inspiration from all the ripples. You should all go by and check them out they are awesome. I saw on Dees site CrochetWithDee that she just recieved the book 200 Ripple Patterns as well. I hope she enjoys the book as much as I have. There are so many patterns to choose from and so much fun to have. I decided on the soft waves because I picked up on the pattern right away.


Im going to make this afghan out of Carons Simply Soft yarn and Im just trying to decide what colors to choose from. I have the really brite colors or the more muted colors now the decision has to be made. Im going to work up a few samples and Ill post them here for you all to see.


Have a great day!

No comments: