Monday, January 9, 2006

New baby caplet

 Well I got bored the other morning while I was crocheting a very purple afghan for a friend of mine. Im using the Homspun yarn called Gothic. Its almost black so know you know why I got tired of crocheting it! Im using the Round Ripple Afghan pattern using two strands held together through out. But as I was saying... I started another little cap project and here is the pic. It turned out really cute if I say so myself:) Heres the site where you can find the pattern WWW.Headhuggers.org . The site has several patterns to chose from. I loved making this hat Im thinking of making more for charity. What do you think?

  Well I got a great gift for my birthday from my son. He gave  me a 75.00 gift card for Joanns. I went today and bought a Ott light bulb for my lamp and I did buy 2 skeins of baby yarn:) Im waiting for a big sale on yarn and I want to make something awesome with the yarn:) Im thinking of making an afghan for my daughter. We will see...Well have a great night and Ill be back in a few days.

No comments: