Saturday, May 5, 2007










well I finished my copy cat afghan. I made this afghan with the Granny-Along group. I had a great time. I just love doing afghans now. I love the end results. I did add another row all the way around the afghan so it would be bigger. My daughter needed it to go around her she said. I love the way it turned out. I didnt add little flowers in the midst of it all because my daughter liked it the way it was.




I did the squares in the traditional granny pattern. I love the yellow going around all the squares its like a ribbon running through out. The colors are just great.



Im going to keep making more grannies to see how I can put them all together. Im going to make the squares a differant pattern through out. Ive already made several squares and thought I might as well go ahead and see if they turn out as great as I think they will. Thanks to everyone for the inspirations and all the fun a crochet freak like me can have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MY BLANKIE!!!!!!! Thanks momma....Abbea