Friday, February 2, 2007

A little here a little there

Friends!

  How have you been lately? Ive been a little under the weather or maybe just a little depressed but I have not let that stop me from my crochet. Ive been a little busy with it! As you can see I made a scrap little afghan with some of my stash that I really need to do stuff with to justify buying more yarn:) Thats my goal!

  Pic number 3 is of the new book everyone is chatting about. I recieved it the same day it showed up on Dees site over at CrochetWithDee. She even has a few patterns in there her ownself and very nice ones I must say! I love them... I might even make them as well. So if you get a chance check the book out or better yet go buy one its great!

  The 4th pic, as you can see you really cant make it out, is a little purse Im making. Or really a coin purse or even a credit card holder. haha I saw this little purse made up as a big purse on DIYs Uncommon Threads. I cant recall who made the big purse all I did was make it little :) haha Im going to attempt to put a zipper in it. Ive never done that before so heres hoping it works out. Ill keep you updated about it!

  Ok I dont recall if I let you all know that Las Vegas Hookers is now part of CGOA isnt that great? Yipee! Oh yea lets not forget about Valentines day is a coming around pretty soon. I found this really cute pattern for a Heart potholder heres the site if you want to go check it out your own self! Textured Heart Kitchen Set they were made by Priscilla Hewitt. They are really cute as I make a pair for my Mom Ill let you know how it goes:)

  Have a happy and very blessed day!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that scrap afghan!  Hope you will be able to bring it Tuesday.  One of these days I am going to make a purse, from what I can see the one you are making is really cute.

/hugs
Angie