Thursday, February 22, 2007

golden Vally Arizona Day Trip

Friends,

  I took alittle trip over to Golden Valley Arizona over the weekend with my good friend Karen. We left early on Sunday for a nice ride of about 2 hours. We stopped on our way to eat at Cracker Barrel. Wonderful food! I love going there to see what they are selling in the little store. Just love it!

  We had a wonderful time. There was a storm brewing and it smelled like a nice rainy day. We loved Karens property it looks great. I could not believe all the people living out there. I wouldnt mind buying some of the land and building a little place there. But Terry has differnet plans for our retirment and it means staying in Vegas I think:) Ill let you know when we decide.

  Well I hope you like the pics of Hoover Dam they are building a overpass from Arizona to Nevada and its due to be completed around 2010 or about that. Its just awesome what they are doing. Its really cool to see how they are building there.

  Oh k Ive got to get off of here Terry wants the computer and I need to get to bed. Im babysitting the grandkids for a few weeks and I need my rest to keep up with them.

  Have a great day!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arizona is such a pretty state; I visited there when I was a youngster.  Sure looks like you all had a wonderful time!
~Dee