Friday, February 2, 2007

Victorian Thread Holder

Friends,

  I started Carol Alexander's pattern for the Victorian Thread Holder on Tuesday and I finished today:) Yipee! I love it. It was so easy to make just incredible. I usually dont do thread much anymore but I just wanted to make one of these holders because it looked so cute! And it is!

  My granddaughter was over Thursday night and noticed my Crochet! Magazine and she just loved one of the shrugs in there so I am now commissioned for maybe a dollar to make her a shrug:) I think this will be fun because all Ive ever made were baby sweaters. This will be a first for me. And my friend Karen which I made the baby afghans for once me to make her another one and she has a friend that once to pay me to make her one as well. Wow Im going to be alittle busy for sure:) haha oh fun back to the store for more yarn:) heehee

  I hope you like the pics Ill see you in the funny papers:) heehee haha snicker snicker!

No comments: