Saturday, January 13, 2007

Christmas Stockings

Friends,

  Here is the pics of my stockings that I promised you awhile ago. So sorry it took me so long to get it put up here!

  I was wondering if any of you know of a great place to send some baby hats to. Mostly premie hats. I just keep making them and I would love to send them to Africa or some other place that they would get used up. If you know of anywhere please leave an message for me here. I would really appreciate it. I did send some to Caps for the Capital but now that is over I want to keep making them.

  A really good friend of my hubbies and mine committed suicide the other day and we are missing him terribly. I know it really rough out in the world and my heart goes out to his family. If you think of it say a little prayer for those people who are struggling with depression. I know when I went throught a few years ago it was rough. But with all my friends praying for me and all I made it through. Please pray for my hubby Terry he has taken this really hard.

  Im gearing up for Valentines day. Im making Heart Filet bookmarks at the moment. Im trying to figure out what else I can make for Valentines day. Any suggestions?

  Well friends have a great day! Ill be back with more pics later this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherri - I'm sorry it has been a while since I commented.

I first want to express my sympathy to you and your husband over the loss of your friend.  Suicide might be one of the worst types of death to accept because there are so many questions involved - "Why didn't s/he come to me for help?"  "Why didn't I see it coming?"  "What could I have done to prevent this?"  I pray for comfort for the two of you.

As for the hats, not sure if you are looking for a major organization or not, but have you tried your local hospital to see if they can use them?

Finally, those stockings are BEEOOOTEEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings to you for all you do and again, my sympathies to you and your husband.

Hugs,
Sheila