Saturday, October 28, 2006

Im getting better Thanks

Friends,

  I really appreciate all your support and the suggestions of joining other groups. I do belong to CGOA and Crochet Partners. And I love these groups. Its just that Ive been chatting with these ladies over at HooksnGrannies for a little over 4 years and I will miss them.

  I am thinking of starting my group with these ladies if no one else does. That way we can still get together and to know what each other is up to crochet and life wise.

  I put up a pic of a fall decoration that I made last year. I was attending a senior group and made all kinds of items but this one is a favorite one of mine. Its so festive dont you think?

  Im just about finished with the baby afghans Im making for a friend of mine. And as soon as I do Im going to start making scarves for Dees "60 scarves in 60 days" campaign. If you want any info on this charity you can read all about it over at CrochetWithDee site. She does this charity every year and I just love doing it too. So if you find you have free time have a go at it. Yipee I know that Sheila over at Needles and Hooks is up to five scarves (you go girl!)

  Ok friends I pray you have a wonderful Halloween night and have fun and be safe! By the way dont for get to set your clocks BACK one hour before you go to sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sherri,

I am Theodosia from hooksngrannies.  I have not been able to be on the computer for awhile and when I tried to go to the site it said that it is no longer available.   I am very sad that the group is gone.  Do you know anything about it?  I know there was some discussion about closing but most of the ladies did not want to.  I enjoyed talking with everyone there.  

Hugs, Theodosia