Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Just bummed out here in Vegas

Well Im destined to have surgery:( Im due to go under the knife(sic) on May 9th. Ive been encouraged by friends to not worry about it. I will only be down for about a week. I really dont know how long I will have to be a way from my beloved? Curves:) lol Maybe a couple of weeks.

  Ive been  so wrapped up in making my mom her doily for Mothers Day that I have tons of patterns I want to try out sitting next to my desk. There are so many wonderful free patterns coming out of Annies Attic Free pattern site. If you want to go check the site out it here Annie's Attic - Home. I just love getting a new pattern every day.

  Well Ill keep you all posted on my surgery I just know you really want all the details:) lol Have a great day. And dont forget to crochet a few stitches for me along the way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surgery can be scary but lots and lots of people will be saying prayers for you, so you will be great.  Looking forward to seeing you Tuesday night.

/hugs
Angie