Saturday, April 1, 2006

Turf wars

Friends,

  Im sorry Ive been away lately. Ive been spring cleaning the house. I have a 3100 square foot house and Im exhausted just thinking that Im only half way done:) My daughter Abbea has been the driving force behind the cleaning. Now I just have my 2 bedrooms to clean out and decorate for the summer:) Yippee!

  Well, I went over to www.CrochetwithDee.com and she was chatting about the little turf war knitters and crocheters have with each other. She directed us to a video at ExpandedBooks.com so go and check out the real cool video. Its very insightful:) Thanks Dee for the little direction, I love that you keep me updated in the crochet and knitting world. Good luck with the knitting. I did try the knitting but it is just way to slow for me. All I kept thinking about while knitting is how fast I could have finished the project if I would have crocheted it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would pop in and say hi.  I read your blog as often as possible and really enjoy it.  Keep up the good work!

/hugs
Angie