Saturday, April 22, 2006

EEEEYUCK!

Friends,

  Ive been under the weather as of late. Its my old nasty gall bladder. The doc says its time it comes out so out it will go. May 9th I will have the surgery. Its a in one day out same day surgery:) In and out thats what I like. They, meaning all Ive chatted with about this procedure say I will feel 100% better instantly. Say prayers if you can Id appreciate them.

  Im working on my moms Mothers Day gift Ive decided to make her a doily. I found a real pretty one of wheat design. Very lacy I do hope she likes it and please pray I get it finished before the surgery:)

  I have been working on squares and I have even started a afghan for the hubby. He picked out the color from Caron Simply Soft in Country Blue very pretty color. I enjoy crocheting with Carons Simply Soft very smooth yarn.

  Well I will try and get back here sooner than later . Have a great day!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seemed odd that you hadn't blogged in quite some time and I was getting concerned.  I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well, and wish you a speedy recovery from your upcoming surgery.
Get Well Soon!!
~Dee