Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Just musing along

Hi all:)

  I was just sitting here at 6:30 in the morning ( because hubby woke me up, and now he's a sleep!) And I was wondering what you all where doing? I was playing with my pics and thought I would show you my pics of my Valentine afghan I made. One of the pics is of my dear hubby Terry covered with it and another is me holding it up. I just thought you might like to take a look at my afghan. I want to make an afghan for every season. I need one for the fall. Ill have to get to looking for a pattern. If you have a suggestion plesae speak right on up!

  I dont have a clue on what to do but crochet this early in the morning. But Im still in the process of making stockings for the troops at http://hooksngrannies.com/. Please take your time and go check out their site. Its a wonderful crochet for charity group of ladies. And a really cool site!

  Well folks, I better get to going and start crocheting. The hooks wont do it alone:) Have a great day!

No comments: