Thursday, August 18, 2005

Helmet liners for the troops and more stockings

 

People,

  I was reading my copy of Cast On for this month and they had a great story in there about supplying our troops with helmet liners. Here is a link to the site they mentioned Http://www.geocities.com/helmetliner. Please feel free and go check this site out. It is for a very worthy cause. They give you a free pattern of a knitted liner as well as a crochet liner. I know that they would love any help we could give them. Heres to the soldiers! hip, hip, hooray!

  Well folks I went to my therapist yesterday, her name is Susan B. She is quite nice. And she enjoyed hearing of my having a journal. She said she may drop in and check it out. Heres hoping she likes it!

  Ive been making more christmas stockings. I got a great pattern off of a site that I enjoy very much. Ive added a pic of some of my stockings. They were great fun to make. Here is a site where I got the pattern for the second pic http://www.geocities.com/cherilynm/victorian_christmas_mini_stocking.html

.  Heres the site of the first pic of stockings http://www.seafore.com/original/stocking.html . Ive tried these patterns and they were easy and great fun to make. I loved changing all the different colors and different trims. Please have fun making them.

I hope you enjoy these cute little stockings they were great fun to make. Ill take a pic in a while and post it so you can see them.

Well have a great day and Ill be back later! 

No comments: