Thursday, June 1, 2006

Had my MRI today

Friends,

  I had my first MRI in years today. I am so closterphobic (sp?)  they had to sedate me with valium. I slept on the way home. It went ok. I kept my eyes closed all the time I was in the contraption.I see the doctor in a month to get the results.

  Well today was my first day on the Nutri System program. So far I really like it. I actually had plenty of food to eat. I pray by next year this time Ill weigh a whole lot less. I really have so much to loose but Im happy with anything at this point.

  I have been NOT crocheting for the past few weeks other than the little scrubber I made for Jim for the wonderful hook he made me. I really need to get back into it. I started an afghan for Terry and I still havent worked much on that. I even started a shawl and Ive stopped working on that too. I have a crochet meeting this Tuesday I hope they can give a little pick me up.

  Have a blessed day Ill be backkkk!

No comments: