Friday, June 23, 2006

Coming back

Friends,
  Ive been quite lately I know. Ive been busy with my hubby. He has been having a lot of medical test and so have I. I have a mamogram scheduled for the 6th of July. I have put it off for awhile and I didn't realize it. I called the doc and he told me it had been 3 years since my last one:( I cant believe it!
  Ive been working on my shawl and my hubbies afghan I started. I need to make a bag holder for my friend Karen. She didn't like the way the other I made her so I going to design one she will use.
  Ive been so excited about www.CrochetwithDee.com s web page. You should go take a look I just love reading about her adventures traveling around the great New England area.
  I had a meeting the other night with my crochet friends here in Vegas and we had a great time. I met a wonderful lady named Mindy boy can she crochet! It was really nice to meet new people we are hoping to get around 6 people to join CGOA so we can get a chapter together.
  Well have a great weekend and I promise Ill be back sooner than later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherri!  I see you are linked to me over at hookerhaven.blogspot.com.  I'm on AOL now at http://journals.aol.com/wipforever/NeedlesandHooks if you are interested.

I look forward to reading more of your entries.  I just had to stop and let you know about the new journal.  

Isn't Dee wonderful?  :)  

Have a great weekend - Sheila