Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Im back:)

Friends,

  Ive been busy making squares and having a lot of fun doing it:) I went to the crochet group meeting on Tuesday night. Angela and Verna were there and we had a wonderful time. We are making squares for our charity drive we are starting. Angie decided that I would be the first one to put a afghan together :) lol Oh fun!

  As soon as I get my camera back from my daughter I will take some pics of my squares. I recieved my new Stitch and B*tch Crochet book in the mail. I really enjoyed reading about crochet. I just seem not to be able to get enough of it. I also recieved my Piecework magazine and there was just not enough articles in that magazinme for me, I read it from front to back inside and out! lol

  Well Illl be back with pics I promise! 

No comments: