Friday, March 28, 2008



Friends,
Ive been away for quite some time I know and Im sorry about that. I enjoy doing this blog very much and I like to keep it updated.
Ive been under the weather since Feburary and I thought I just had the flu but I found out last week that I had a small heart attack while I was sick and I didnt relize it at the time. Ive been sleeping over 10 hours a day and I thought it was the flu.
Im having several test done on my heart next month to see what the damage is. I know Ill be ok either Im here with you all or Im in heaven with my father and sisters. either way I win.
I added a pic of my cheering up team to show you I have how much Im loved by my family:) Arnt they getting big!
Im gearing up to teach a class on crochet at my church hopefully next Saturday. I was suppose to do it last month but you know how that went:) Ok have a great day and happy crocheting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sherri, I am so very sorry to hear about this!  I hope the tests go well and you didn't suffer much damage.  Have they done or will they do an angioplasty and cardiac catheterization?  Please keep us posted!  You've been very missed!

Love and hugs,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

You've been greatly missed, Sherri!

I do hope you're feeling better, and that the results from the tests are in your favor.  We need angels like you here on earth.  Your team of cheerleaders look darling!  :)

I'm sure you'll do quite well with your crochet class too!

Keep us posted on EVERYTHING!
~Dee

Anonymous said...

I'm getting worried about you, my friend.  Do drop us a line and let us know how you are doing!
~Dee

Anonymous said...

Sherri, it's been a month ... I hope you are doing well and come back to us soon.
~Dee