Sunday, February 3, 2008

Friends, Im sorry Ive been out again. I came down with a mean case of the flu. I cant seem to shake it. My dcotor does not want me to go out anywhere. It seems I am in a bad case of low blood count and I can catch this even worse if I do so Im trapped in the house till this wears off.
I have been playing around alittle with the broomstick lace baby afghan. Oh yea I did ask Jimbo If he could make me one hes looking into it. So Ill keep you posted about it. Here are a couple pics I took of my progress so far. Enjoy!



Just to keep you updated on my little Needlecrafters group here in Vegas. I got 2 people to sign up. I need to teach them to crochet but oh what fun! Ill keep you updated as we move along!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're under the weather, Sherri, I do hope you're feeling better soon.  
~Dee

Anonymous said...

My heart really goes out to you, Sherri.  Nothing worse than the flu.  I hope you feel better very, very soon!

Love the broomstick lace!  I've not attempted to do this but hope to someday.  It is beautiful!

Get some rest!  We'll be here when you are up to it!

Love and hugs and lots of chicken soup,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Ah gee Sherri.. that flu just doesn't know when to quit.  Its been going around our family too.
Say i bet you thought i forgot your broomstick needle.  Nope.  Just got a dowel the right size... and i can make it whatever length your warm heart desires.  Just let me know zactly what length you want.  I'll make it up asap!
Sorry to be away so long.  Its that Ataxia thing... i just can't let up.

Get better quick Kid-o!

Jimbo