Friday, December 7, 2007

Jerri Esposito



My friends,
Ive come to you today so you may see my sister Jerri and maybe you could say a prayer for her. She is now in the hospital and she is suffering. I would very much like you to pray that God will release the suffering and she could have peace. I know this is not the time to bother you all with this sad news but I know Jesus would love to hear from you at this time of the year not that He wouldnt love to hear from you any other time :) Please stop and say a small prayer for Jerri Esposito she is 50 this year and she has a very sweet little girl named Jenny. I love you all for your prayers and I pray that God will bless you and yours this time of the year and always. Im posting a pic of my sister that was taken a few weeks ago actually on Thanksgiving day this year.



Tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sherri,
I know this is a difficult time for you and your family.  I wish I could offer you more than prayers and virtual hugs.
God bless,
~Dee