Sunday, December 30, 2007

                                       happy birthday pic - 3182

Friends,
Today is my 52nd birthday:) Yipee I made it. Ive had a great day. It started out with my sweet boy Shawn giving me a coin purse along with the purse to match it. Its a Coach purse whatever that means. I dont know brands at all. But he was excited about it:) I love it. Id show you a pic but to my sadness my camera (which is new) has died out and Im going to go exchange it asap that mean tomorrow:) Shawn gave me a little cluch purse for Christmas and I loved it so he decided to give me the whole purse for my birthday!
Then I went off to church and had a great time. The church as a whole is going to be doing the Daniel Fast for the month of Janurary. I dont think I can do that with my diabetes so Im going to give up deserts and chocolate for the month. Pray that I stick to it!
Then after church I went to have lunch with my friend Karen and her mom Irene. They took me to the Red Lobster. And we all had the special with a small lobster and king snow crab and shrimp scampi oh yea a baked potatoe. I could not eat it all so I brought home the scampi and the baked potatoe for dinner later:) yummie
My mom was just here and she bought me some yarn with a new bag for yarn. I love it. who wouldnt love yarn anytime of the year! not me LOve LOve LOve it!heehee
My sister sent over a really cute bath set pomegranite(sp?) and a gift card to Borders:) Love that too. There could be a new crochet book out there I dont have yet:) I just know there is.
Ok friends Ive had a great day full of fun and excitement. Ill see you next year for sure! Oh happy day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice to have a birthday to celebrate!!!  My mom's birthday is today (Dec. 31).  Congrats on the gifts too!  You sound as excited over yarn as Dee does.  LOL!

Happy (belated now) birthday, Sherri!  May you have many more!

Love
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Sherri!
Sounds like you're having an awesome time celebrating!
Yarn On!!  
~Dee


(Thought we could start a new saying ... instead of "Rock On" we'll change it to "Yarn On" since that seems soooooooo much more appropriate! LOL)