Thursday, March 8, 2007

bad week

Friends,

  Ive had a really bad week and Im just bummed. My sweet sister Jerri who had cancer 5 years ago and now she was told she has stage 4 liver cancer and she has breast, skin and lung cancer now. I am so bummed about this I cant stand it! I have no idea what to do for her other than pray and ask everyone I know who prays to please pray for Gods will to be done in this matter. I am totally beside myself with worry. My family is pulling together and so are my friends. You all know who you are. Thanks!

  Crochet wise Im in the midst of making baby blankets for my friend Karen she has a few friends that are expecting so she asked me to make her a few blankets. I couldnt stop there with just a blanket so I made hats and booties to go with them. Ill get a pick of the latest one and post it sometime this week for you all.

  Ive missed out on my crochet group and have no idea when I will be getting back there anytime soon. Just know ladies Im thinking of you all. Everyone have a blessed day! I posted a pic of Jerri when we went out to Moms Day last year. She looks great there huh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sending positive thoughts to you & your family, Sherri!  
~Dee

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

/hugs
Angie

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry so to hear about your sister.  You are both in my thoughts.  We have missed you at the crochet meetings.  Hopefully we'll get to see you soon.  Give your sister hugs from us.  

Love,
Mindy