Thursday, August 14, 2008

You will not believe it but I just erased my whole page of info I had typed up on my blog. So here I go again.
  Friends,
  Ive been busy making the items for my holiday charity as I mentioned in other writings. Im making walker totes and Im having the best time making them all differant and some are for women and some are made for men. Im having the best time playing with them all. I have 11 made so far I think I need 40 or more. Im glad I started early.
  I just recieved some great inspirational books for crochet they are Vintage Crochet by Susan Cropper, Crochet Bouquet by Suzann Thompson and one I really love is Beyond the square Crochet Motifs by Edie Eckman. Ive made several squares from her book I love it so much fun crocheting.
  If you want a fun blog to check out go over to CrochetwithDees childrens blog http://www.cornnecticut.com/. Their dad posted a pic he took with his cell phone that is just awesome. I love reading about their corn growth. Check it out its great fun.
  Well you can see I still dont have a port for my camera so I can download pics or even use my printer. I have tons of items to print too. I just have to give up my computer for a few days so I can get it fixed.
  Ok Im back to crocheting have a wonderful day

No comments: