Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday, October 25, 2007









Friends,



Here they are all four of my scarves. I was hoping to make another for good measure but oh well next year I hope to do better:) I picked up my mail today and receved my Piecework magazine. In the magazine is an article about crochet hooks and guess who they interviewed? Yep Dee over at CrochetWithDee. I just love it when I open up something and find a friend of mine along with the most interesting article. Yae Dee! I love your hooks. Some day Ill take a pic of all mine and put them up here for all to see.



Speaking of hooks I recieved my contest Greydog hook I was in from Rhonda over at Hooks N Grannies. I won the hook and was so happy to receive it. Here is the best pic I could take so you all could see what I won. Thanks Rhonda I just love it!






 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh-huh...where's mine? Do I get a scarf?


P.s. Wouldn't you like being able to show the world the blanket you made your loving caring sweet daughter? I mean come on...I have been asking for 27 year's...I think I started when I was about one. Oh and Andrew just said please mom please? He want's it too. So....one queen size blankie from Favorite Mom of all time coming up?


Please?


I love you!!!!


Your pretty.


I'll talk Dad into getting you a new couch?


Pleaaasssseeeeeeeee?


xoxox
Your favorite Daughter,
Abbea