Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Friends I did it! I can wait another year before going back again:) I hope you all have had your exam! I was scheduled for 1 oclock but didnt see them until 2:30 Whew they were totally backed up. There was a girl there that got upset and wanted to know why she was not seen pronto because her apponitment was 1:30 so they took her the next one up:( I couldnt believe it Id been there scince 1:00 and she beat me to it! It does pay to complain I guess. Oh well I survived it. oh until next year.

Pastel Rainbow Glitter Butterfly Glitters # 180747I coundnt find a pink ribbon

 

When I'm finished here ill post and let you all know how weird I truely am. Hee hee


Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew!  You had me worried there!

BTW, how is your sister doing with her treatments?  I know you crocheted up a bunch of beautiful chemo hats for her.
~Dee

Anonymous said...

I'm having my first mammogram done in a couple of weeks.  I'm kind of nervous but think I will be okay.  For one, I never took the pill for more than a month because I didn't like the way it made me feel (some breast cancer seems to bind with estrogen, if I understand correctly) and for the other, my paternal grandmother and a half-great-aunt are the only two in the family who have had breast cancer (both with great outcomes).  Is it really as painful as they say?

Take care and glad you made it through okay!!!

Hugs and blessings,
Sheila