Saturday, February 11, 2006

Just another Saturday

Friends,

  Heres a little bear I made for my nieces daughter Madison. I was playing around with my yarn and came up with this little bear:) I think its the cutest little bear. She is suppose to have a crown on her head but I just made her a hat instead:) lol

  Ive been meeting new people this week. I met Carole from HooksnGrannies and she lives here in Vegas. I invited her to come out to our crochet group meeting. I do hope she shows up we just love lots of crocheters getting together!

  We are hoping that we can get around 6 ladies to join CGOA so we can start a chapter here in Las Vegas. That would be fun huh? Well Ive been working on the a new square for a new afghan Im in the midst of making. The colors are sage, light peach and off white made from Caron Simply Soft yarn. Its turning out really pretty. Ill take a pic and post some time this week for you all can see it.

  Well have a great weekend and Ill be back in a few days!

No comments: