Saturday, August 7, 2004

Challenge for baby Hats

  Well, Im going to be busy this winter. The group I belong to called HooksNGrannies is having a challenge for over 500 baby hats to be made by the end of the year. Ill send a pic as soon as I get one made.

  Other than that Ive been keeping busy just doing exchange squares on my  other two groups on yahoo. Ive really been doing alot of crocheting by making 12 inch squares. I really wish I could find a lot more patterns. But Ill keep trying.

  Well, I need to get my bathing suit on and get into my pool. Ive yet to be in it this summer. Its just been too hot to even go outside. And hubby is upset that Ive  yet to swim in the pool this summer. Heres hopin!

   Well, Ill be chatting with you again real soon, May God bless you today and always. 

No comments: